Thursday, February 13, 2020

SERVE LORD KRISHNA WITH FULL DEVOTION

It was the time after Mahabharatha war was over. Draupadi was sitting in her garden and remembering about the past incidents.
At that time arrived her all time saviour Bhagwan Krishna.

Bhagwan Krishna: Sakhii! Why are you sad?You should be happy that at last you avenged your dishonour.

Draupadi: Govind don’t act like that you don't know anything. Yes all my vows have been fulfilled. But can I ask you something to which you should reply honestly. You've led the Mahabharata war. With many tactics you reestablished Dharma. ALL ARE TRUE. But when Dushasan caught on my hair and dragged me to the court at last moment only you came to rescue me but I was shamed on the whole court.
Why didn't you come to my rescue when Dushasana was approaching me? If you had rescued me no Mahabharata war would have took place. Answer me.

To which Bhagwan Krishna replied with a smile.

Bhagwan Krishna: It was not my fault. When Dushasana was approaching you, you should have remembered me. But you believed in your own strength and fought against him. When you were dragged into the court you called out everyone except me for the help. When you thought nobody is gonna help you, you called for me for my help. I'm not residing in Dwaraka or in Vaikunth. I reside in the heart of a true worshipper. If you would have called out for my help when Dushasan approached you, I would have come for your rescue.
After hearing this Draupadi fell to his feet.
Bhagwan Krishna resides in our Hearts.
Keep remembering HIM all the time.

Source : Various Sources
This particular story is written very well in a Kannada book” Krishnavatarada Koneya Dinagalu” by a well known author Prof. S.K. Narayanacharya. The learned professor is at home in English,Tamil, Samaskrit,and of course Kannada.When Krishna was about to leave this world as Kaliyuga was setting in, he calls the dead ones Karna, Arjuna,
Draupadi, Gandhari etc., and talks to them individually and tries to dispel their misgivings about him. This is an excellent read.

No comments:

Post a Comment